The Indus Journal of Social Sciences is not eligible for a waiver. The journal is not listed on the U.S. Department of State's list of visa waiver programs (VWP)-eligible countries. To be eligible for the VWP, a country must meet certain requirements, such as having a low visa refusal rate and sharing certain security information with the United States. Pakistan is not currently eligible for the VWP.

There are a few exceptions to the VWP eligibility requirements. For example, citizens of certain countries can apply for a waiver if they have a close family member who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. However, Pakistan is not one of the countries that is eligible for a waiver.

If you are a citizen of Pakistan and you want to travel to the United States, you will need to apply for a visa. You can apply for a visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Pakistan. The visa application process can be lengthy and complicated, so it is important to start the process early.

Here are the steps on how to apply for a visa to the United States from Pakistan:

  1. Gather the required documentation. This includes your passport, a visa application form, a recent photograph, and proof of financial support.
  2. Schedule an appointment at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Pakistan.
  3. Pay the visa application fee.
  4. Attend your visa interview.
  5. Wait for the decision on your visa application.

The processing time for visa applications can vary, but it is typically several weeks or months. If your visa application is approved, you will be issued a visa that will allow you to travel to the United States for a specified period of time.